LEMON & HERB STUFFED SEA BREAMLake Crystal Salt
1 whole Sea Bream - cleaned
1 glass white wine
25g of Melted Butter
Bunch of Aromatic Fresh HerbsMETHOD
Lake Crystal natural lake salt
- Stuff cleaned fish with fresh herbs and 2-3 slices of lemon.
- Slash flesh with sharp knife and brush with melted butter; sprinkle white wine over skin and in the belly of the fish.
- Squeeze remaining lemon over body of fish and sprinkle generously with Lake Crystal salt.
- Heat griddle; frying pan or BBQ until quite hot. Place fish in pan on moderate heat, turning once until cooked.
- Serve on a bed of wilted spinach and baby new potatoes.
- an organically certified fine food salt developed for the food enthusiast, discerning cook and the health conscious consumer.