PRAWNS WITH LEMON MYRTLE BUTTER
250g unsalted butter, softened
1 clove garlic
1 teaspoon Lake Crystal Salt
1 teaspoon Lemon Myrtle powder
1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped fine
Freshly ground black pepper
Juice of ½ lemon
4 large raw prawns per personMETHOD
- Begin by making the butter.
- Crush the garlic to a paste with Lake Crystal Salt.
- Add to the butter with the parsley, pepper, lemon myrtle powder and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Roll in a piece of glad wrap to form a sausage and store in the fridge.
- Cut the prawns into butterflies or peel if you prefer.
- Cook under a hot grill or on the BBQ.
- Put onto a warm serving plate.
- Cut the butter into slices and allow to melt onto the prawns.
Try the butter on a simply cooked piece of fish or grilled lobster. Lake Crystal natural lake salt
- an organically certified fine food salt developed for the food enthusiast, discerning cook and the health conscious consumer.