QUAIL EGGS & RADISH WITH SALT/HERB
12 Quails Eggs, boiled
100g Radishes washed and quartered
1 teaspoon Lake Crystal Salt
1 teaspoon of Lemon Myrtle Powder
1 teaspoon of Fresh Ginger, gratedMETHOD
Lake Crystal natural lake salt
- Remove half of the quail egg shell, leaving enough to act as a base.
- Serve on a platter with quartered radishes.
- Mix together remaining ingredients.
- Serve Lake Crystal Salt mix in a small pot for sprinkling/dipping as a canapé/snack with cocktails.
- an organically certified fine food salt developed for the food enthusiast, discerning cook and the health conscious consumer.